1. Purpose of collecting personal information
- Finom collects, stores, and processes your information for the purchase process and for future notices related to your orders, including some of the following personal information: full name, gender, email, shipping address, phone number, payment information, etc.
- Finom will use the information you have provided to process orders, support product exchanges/warranty.
2. Scope of information use
- Customer information, as well as exchanges between customers and Finom which is stored and secured by Finom's system.
- Finom uses customer information to:
+ Send notifications about the status of orders;
+ Contact and solve problems with customers in special cases.
3. Information storage duration
- Information will be stored since the customer provides it on Finom's system and will not be lost (permanently stored).
- Finom has appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized access and use of customer information.
4. Individuals or organizations that may have access to customers’ information
- Finom's internal departments are allowed to use customer's stored information, including: marketing department, customer care department, and sales staff.
- Finom can transfer the name and address of the customer to the shipping unit for delivery purpose.
- All transaction information will be kept confidential, but in case of a request by law enforcement, we will be forced to provide this information to law enforcement agencies.
5. Contact information of the unit in charge of information collection and management
- If customers have questions about the collection and handling of personal information, there are two ways to contact them: directly meet the sales staff at the company's office address or call the hotline. The company's customer service number is 1900 5053.
- Address of the company's office: 32/24 Mai Anh Dao Street, Ward 8, Da Lat City.
6. Approach method and correction of personal data
- If you need to edit personal information, you can log in to your account on the website and edit information directly or call the company's customer care hotline: 1900 5053 to get editing support.
- If you have any complaints related to personal information being used for the wrong purpose or the notified scope, please contact the company hotline directly. The company will receive and solve problems directly with the customer.